Product description Castelli Premio Bib Shorts
The Sanremo Speed Suit revolutionized the way pro riders dress when we invented it back in 2011, and we´re still surprised that every other manufacturer has simply copied the Sanremo front opening rather than trying to come up with something original. While the front opening is the most visibly unique feature, we´ve worked on every other detail to make this the perfect race suit. It´s aero thanks to our CFD-based seaming and wind-tunnel selected fabrics. It´s comfortable thanks to the body fabrics that will keep you drier and cooler than the simple Lycra® fabrics used by some other companies. The lower portion of the suit is our Free Aero Race 4 bibshort, making this our most comfortable suit for your longest, toughest race days. Besides the new fabrics and seam placement, we´ve also worked on the pockets to make them better for racing. They´re somewhat narrower for better aerodynamics, but there are now two big pockets instead of three small ones, so they´re easier to access in racing. New for 2021 the Castelli collection version of the Sanremo Speed Suit is in dyed fabrics instead of sublimation printed fabrics like the pros use. The colors are richer and more saturated, making you look even better than a pro.
- The premium all-conditions short
- Gradient stretch woven fabric for the right support in the right place
- Woven fabric weighs 30% less than comparable knit fabric
- Perforated back bib panel with lie flat bib straps that don’t bind at shoulders
- Integrated gripper elastic at leg ending holds short in place without need for extra silicone grippers
- Laser-etched logos with RossoCorsa at center back and black scorpion shadow logos at lower legs
- Progetto X² Air Seamless seat pad
- Weight:156 g (Small)
- 14°-38°C / 57°-100°F
- Pro-level seat pad for maximum comfort. New seamless skin-care layer is softer against the skin and reduces abrasion. Separate saddle-shaped cushioning layer with progressive damping through high-density foam and gel inserts.
- Innovatively engineered for ultimate long-distance comfort, support, speed and durability